Our diamond painting kits do not include frames and semi-finished products that require you to complete them We can provide tools
Canvas size: 20* 30cm
Image size: 15* 25cm
All sizes are sorted by hand … so please leave 1-2cm
Round resin diamond
Note: (without frame)
DIY Diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the diamond draw special tools.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in order of coding.
3. As shown. Uncover tape drawing above, you will see a lot of symbols corresponding to the color coding.
4. As shown. According to the corresponding color coded clamp the corresponding the resin inlaid diamonds.
5. Suggested that one type of the resin diamond one set completed faster.
6. In order to create a perfect diamond painting, drawings put together in one place every row symbols do not have to stay stuck diamonds.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawings hold sorted array mounted to the plane of the material above.
8. Splices need flat against the neat, do not have cracks.
9. After a good fight, the rest of the gap at the glue corresponding symbols of diamonds.